After successful meetings held in Bombannes, France (1989), Santa Barbara, CA, USA (1992), Ysermonde, Belgium (1995), Angra do Reis, Brazil (1998), Marilleva, Italy (2001), Cocoa Beach, FL, USA (2004), Argelès-sur-Mer, France (2007) and Algarve, Portugal (2010), the International Symposia on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy are certainly the most important events on the subjects of EIS.
Covering a large number of topics on the fundamentals and applications
of Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy, EIS 2013 will be held in Okinawa,
Japan, from June 16 to June 21, 2013.
Detailed program and timetable information
Detailed program and timetable (PDF files) are updated .
Conference photos is now updated.
June 18 (part 1)
June 18 (part 2)
- June 21, 2013
- EIS2013 was over ! Thank you for your contribution !!
- May 31, 2013
- Registration was closed.
- April 10, 2013
- Information for ORAL and POSTER Presenters was uploaded in Program page.
- April 6, 2013
- Early bird registration was closed.
- April 3, 2013
- Updated of Detailed program and timetable
- March 25, 2013
- Updated of Important dates page.
- March 1, 2013
- Abstract submission was closed.
- March 1, 2013
- Early bird registration page is open.
- December 6, 2012
- Updated of Passport/Visa Information in Registration page
- November 6, 2012
- Abstract submission is now open
- August 31, 2012
- Updated of Regstration fees and Naha airport information
- May 2, 2012
- Updated of plenary lectures page
- December 8, 2011
- Launch of web site.
Organizers and Sponsors