Assistant Professor, Dr.
Faculty of Science, Department of Applied Physics
Tokyo University of Science
6-3-1 Niijuku, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo 125-8585 (Japan)
Web of Science ResearcherID: U-9668-2019
My research focuses on understanding the atomic structures of quasicrystals using higher-dimensional crystallography and X-ray scattering technique. You can find some structures in my publications below.
- Atomic Structure and Phason Modes of the Sc-Zn Icosahedral Quasicrystal
- Atomic Structures of Ternary Yb–Cd–Mg Icosahedral Quasicrystals and a 1/1 Approximant
- Atomic Structure of the i-R-Cd Quasicrystals and Consequences for Magnetism
- Synthesis and Atomic Structure of the Yb-Ga-Au 1/1 Quasicrystal Approximant
- Probing Single Pt Atoms in Complex Intermetallic Al13Fe4
My online lecture entitled "Structure Analysis of Quasicrystals" in 1st Hypermaterials Young Research Seminar can be watched on YouTube.
Copyright, 2014 - 2020 Tsunetomo Yamada, All rights reserved.