The subjects of the present workshop are spectroscopic studies of correlated electron systems, including new materials and related theoretical work. Spectroscopies cover neutron scattering, X-ray scattering, photoemission, scanning tunneling spectroscopy/microscope (STS/STM), NMR, Raman scattering, muSR, and others.
This workshop is assigned as a satellite conference of the international conference "Spectroscopies for Novel Superconductors (SNS)" in June 16-21, 2019 in Tokyo. The same topic of spectroscopies is shared with SNS 2019, but this workshop focuses on the physics of electron correlation effects and aims to have intensive discussions in depth about novel phenomena in correlated electron systems in terms of spectroscopies, synthesis of new materials, and theoretical studies.
invited talks + contributed talks + posters + discussions (banquet)
- International Collaboration Center (ICC-IMR), Tohoku Univ.
- Collaborative Research Project, IMR, Tohoku Univ.
- Condensed Matter Reseach Center, KEK
Organizing committee members
- Hiroyuki Yamase (NIMS, Co-chair)
- Masaki Fujita (IMR, Tohoku University, Co-chair)
- Tadashi Adachi (Sophia University)
- Takami Tohyama (Tokyo University of Science)
- Matthieu Le Tacon (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)